Sunday, May 15, 2011

Twenty Things a Baby Boomer Never Thought She'd Say

   
1)  We're going to hang the tv today.


2) I saw gas @ $4.19 today, thank GOD !


3) I'm dying for some hummus!


4) I'll TIVO it.


5) So, I started a blog.


6) You've gotta live green, man.


7) Sorry, I've gotta take this.


8) I'll have a carmel machiatto latte grande minus foam please.



9) We should all be driving electric cars.


10) Remember when y2k didn't happen?


11) I was going to get the droid, but decided I'd just go with an IPad.


12) Chocolate martini, please.


13) That dress I saw is marked down to $2400.00 !


14) I don't have that app.


15) My friend got the cutest puppy ! It's a labradoodle !


16) She went to Japan, so I caught her on Skype.


17) Keep your phone on.


18) I got a Garmin, thank God!


19) I'll just make a deposit from home.


20) I can't make it, I have a Zumba class.

1 comment:

Ann Lusch said...

This (somewhat younger) baby boomer had to go online and look up what the heck a Garmin is. But I did know about geocaching.